Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help with downloading games in origin client

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help with downloading games in origin client Empty need help with downloading games in origin client

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 16:23

hello guys and gals...

i need help about downloading games to origin. Help 

I have got legal origin games cd keys i got from donating at humblebundle.com [before you dismiss my question thinking that keys obtained from this site doesn't work and its a scam etc. etc. in past i have bought from them and they do work. i already have some games on steam that works as flawlessly as i bought from steam store it self.]

first off i want to play battlefield 3.

Now, My problem is i have bandwidth restriction at my place so i cant download 18+GB just for bf3 (and not counting another 60+GB of other games that i got from humble bundle) in my pc at my place from origin client. 

so i want to use game files downloaded from torrents in my origin client to play games legally with cd keys that i have registered with my origin account. [my friend has unlimited bandwidth and he can download torrents]

my question is:

"how to use game files downloaded from torrents in origin client?" [without crack of-course as i have legal cd keys already registered to my origin account]

i want to know if above mentioned thing is possible and how

thank you in advance.

p.s. if this is a wrong section i request admin to direct me to appropriate section thank you :newfag:

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "PC games".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top