Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since most of my TS3 games were installed with Origin, there is no electronic arts folder in program files... now how do I crack/fix my games?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Since most of my TS3 games were installed with Origin, there is no electronic arts folder in program files... now how do I crack/fix my games?[SOLVED] Empty Since most of my TS3 games were installed with Origin, there is no electronic arts folder in program files... now how do I crack/fix my games?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 17:57

EDIT: So I feel a little ridiculous since I'm usually quite PC-savvy, but I've figured it out. I'll leave this thread here for anyone else having this problem.

If you've installed your Sims games with Origin, your game files will be in Program Files/Origin Games/Electronic Arts, all the Sims folders will be there, and you can apply the cracks there. Let's see if it helps!

The title says it all, really. I have most games on Origin, but I recently started downloading EPs and SPs because I'm broke.

I seem to have a problem with my game (loading takes an incredibly long time even with a clean install), and the launcher won't install Sims3Packs anymore after I installed Master Suites (I had installed Showtime previously, and it worked smoothly).

Since Origin apparently doesn't create an Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder in the Program Files, I have no folders to place my cracks in.

Now what? I find it hard to believe that a stuff pack would mess up my game which has everything but Sweet Treats when it ran at the highest settings half an hour before Master Suites was installed...

Mod edit: Striked original problem so the solution stands out.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Since most of my TS3 games were installed with Origin, there is no electronic arts folder in program files... now how do I crack/fix my games?[SOLVED] Empty Re: Since most of my TS3 games were installed with Origin, there is no electronic arts folder in program files... now how do I crack/fix my games?[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 07 Jul 2012, 09:10

Hello,

Good to hear you fixed it yourself.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)