Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR Empty Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 11:00

Hy guys, 
I know there are a LOT of threads on this topic, but unfortunately, I seem to be unable to solve this problem.
I've first downloaded the base game, latest update and all the expansion packs available from another source, installed the base game the update and the city living pack, tried to open it, it gave me the error but it launched within seconds. After that, I quitted the game to add mods and when trying to run it again the error won't let the game run.
I spend like at least 5 hours trying to solve this, uninstalled the game, downloaded from G4TW, made sure that I do all the steps correctly:
-downloaded with the av program off, 
-added exceptions on the drivers that I knew would interfere with sims, 
-moved the expansion packs just as in the installation guide from each expansion, 
-after installing everything I moved the entire The Sims 4 folder in the Program files and the x86, I even saw somewhere here to move on Desktop,
-run as administrator both ts4 and ts4x64(yes, from all the folders mentioned above),
-tried to run it in compatibility mode for win 8.
Nothing worked..please if anyone can see if I did something wrong I really need your help.

Maybe I need to mention that I run windows 10 x64.
Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR Empty Re: Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 12:03

The picture shows a different error: Run as administrator.

I've first downloaded the base game, latest update and all the expansion packs available from another source, installed the base game the update and the city living pack, tried to open it, it gave me the error but it launched within seconds. After that, I quitted the game to add mods and when trying to run it again the error won't let the game run.

1. You downloaded from another source, which one ?
2. It seemed to work until you added Mods
3. Installed base game + update (ultimate fix ?) + expansions. When you want to install expansions do NOT use the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR Empty Re: Always make sure Origin client is not running ERROR

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 15:18

Tarac wrote:The picture shows a different error: Run as administrator.

1. You downloaded from another source, which one ?
2. It seemed to work until you added Mods
3. Installed base game + update (ultimate fix ?) + expansions. When you want to install expansions do NOT use the ultimate fix.
1. It's my local torrent downloader.
2. Yes indeed, in fact I kinda made it work deleting the Electronic Arts folder, but I'm not happy with this, wanting to play with mods...
3. No, ultimate fix wasn't installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Apr 2017, 17:58

Etiquette wrote:1. It's my local torrent downloader.
2. Yes indeed, in fact I kinda made it work deleting the Electronic Arts folder, but I'm not happy with this, wanting to play with mods...

The error can also happen when you are signed into Origin, so make sure you are completely signed OUT of Origin, before playing the cracked TS4. Also to be sure, you installed the items in the order Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> City Living..?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 18:19

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Etiquette wrote:1. It's my local torrent downloader.

The error can also happen when you are signed into Origin, so make sure you are completely signed OUT of Origin, before playing the cracked TS4. Also to be sure, you installed the items in the order Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> City Living..?
Ofc I close everything Origin related, I even check the processes before attempting to enter the game.. And yes the install order is exactly as explained on this forum, that's why I'm bummed with the fact that it's not working properly with mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Apr 2017, 18:25

Can you try redownloading and re-applying the crack, here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-25-136-1020

Copy/paste the files into C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and replace the existing ones. And what if you don't use mods, after that?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Apr 2017, 18:34

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Can you try redownloading and re-applying the crack, here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-25-136-1020

Copy/paste the files into C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin and replace the existing ones. And what if you don't use mods, after that?
I have that file already downloaded but does it apply to the game that has the expansion packs installed(my case)?
And there's not really a big deal if I don't use mods, but it's a bummer, in my case mods increase my overall in game experience, I have played with mods since Sims 2, and knowing that I've done everything by the book and spend a crazy amount of time trying to make this work makes me cringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Apr 2017, 18:46

Etiquette wrote:I have that file already downloaded but does it apply to the game that has the expansion packs installed(my case)?
And there's not really a big deal if I don't use mods, but it's a bummer, in my case mods increase my overall in game experience, I have played with mods since Sims 2, and knowing that I've done everything by the book and spend a crazy amount of time trying to make this work makes me cringe.

Yes, those crack-files are meant to be used with a TS4 game (RELOADED/G4TW-version) that has everything up to City Living installed. And depending on the number of mods you have, you could try pinpointing the issue down to a smaller number of mods. If this is really caused by a mod, I'm sure we all would like to know which one is the culprit.

Either way, good luck again!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top