Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!! Empty Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 19:02

Hello, I have all the game with expansions from G4TW and installed them properly , I also tried the permission thing, tried moving all installed data to different drive and tried of course to uninstall and reinstall the whole things.

So now I really don't know what to do and I'm using windows 10

Back to top Go down

Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!! Empty Re: Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Jan 2017, 11:35

Castle Princess wrote:Hello, I have all the game with expansions from G4TW and installed them properly , I also tried the permission thing, tried moving all installed data to different drive and tried of course to uninstall and reinstall the whole things.

So now I really don't know what to do and I'm using windows 10

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Castle Princess,

Do you have any mods or custom content installed, and if yes, can you try temporarily removing them? Also, I hope you are signed out of Origin and have all Origin-related windows closed?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!! Empty Re: Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:08

Hello. I have the same exact error occasionally.

Here's how I deal with it:

Go to the Task Manager, look for Origin under the processes, and End the Task. The game should run normally afterward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top