Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem Empty The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 04:45

sorry in advance if this was already posted didnt find anything. my problem is that whenever there's a simsfest in my town and i joined, my sim goes up the stage then a setup venue or something like that action pops out then disappears and when i click the stage there is no more option to set up, "just watch the show" i tried googling this problem but it seems im the only one who has it, the issuers of other players is that people keep on resetting but in my game thats not the issue. help please Sad

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem Empty Re: The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 05:47

Hello,

Do you have any mods/CC?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem Empty Re: The sims 3 Showtime Simfest Problem

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 07:31

a lot actually but none that requires showtime. i recently installed it so there are no cc's i downloaded that might affect it. or atleast i think so

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 31 Aug 2013, 07:38

Fusrodaheff wrote:a lot actually but none that requires showtime. i recently installed it so there are no cc's i downloaded that might affect it. or atleast i think so
Hello,

Even if they are unrelated, corrupted CC/incompatible CC may still affect the gameplay. Try to rename this folder and create a new save with Showtime profession to see if there is any difference: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Aug 2013, 07:44

ooooohh... good to know! thanks for the tip. i'll try it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top