Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Custom Content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Custom Content? Empty The Sims 3 Custom Content?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2013, 06:50

:newfag: WARNING!Noob  to the community XD. Hey i just got hte game all installed and the Xpack i want with the lastest patch and crack all working great Very Happy (Thanks!) However i know i cant purchase anything from the sims store. I was browing hte site and found where i can download month by month updates to the simstore from yall. Problem is the site is still under contruction and i cant tell what to click or where AND it seems like a huge pain downloading and manualy installing every month's content. Is there an easier way to just get it all besides month by month? Another question, is games4theworlddownloads.org the best spot to get them atm? Because its kinda confusing to navigate, and some download links dont have labels. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Custom Content? Empty Re: The Sims 3 Custom Content?

Post by J.T. Sat 07 Sep 2013, 06:55

LholmanC wrote::newfag: WARNING!Noob  to the community XD. Hey i just got hte game all installed and the Xpack i want with the lastest patch and crack all working great Very Happy (Thanks!) However i know i cant purchase anything from the sims store. I was browing hte site and found where i can download month by month updates to the simstore from yall. Problem is the site is still under contruction and i cant tell what to click or where AND it seems like a huge pain downloading and manualy installing every month's content. Is there an easier way to just get it all besides month by month? Another question, is games4theworlddownloads.org the best spot to get them atm? Because its kinda confusing to navigate, and some download links dont have labels. Thanks in advance!
Hello,

It is not possible to get it all because it will be painful to download it. Imagine how many GBs you will need to download all of them. Second, the store items (in sets) are released every month (nearly). If you really want to get them all, you will have to wait until The Sims 3 store shuts down. www.games4hteworlddownloads.org provide virus-free and survey-free torrents and free downloads of CC. So don't even bother downloading from other sites because you will not know what you will get (outside links are not allowed here because we don't want any toruble)! Admin is on vacation so the site is not updated at the moment. But he will update the site as soon as possible.

Last edited by cat2006house on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:43; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:43

Is there any way to easily decide which ones i want? Like a way to view what each month contains?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 07 Sep 2013, 08:47

LholmanC wrote:Is there any way to easily decide which ones i want? Like a way to view what each month contains?
Hello,

You can scroll down the page to read the information of the sets of each month when you are browsing the pages of www.games4theworlddownloads.org, but most of them are still under construction. So my advice is to wait patiently until Admin uploads the information.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top