Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 03:15

So i have my sims 3 installed via Steam and when i mount the .iso and run it via daemon tools it says i don't have it installed is there something specific i have to do with the steam version?

Back to top Go down

Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 03:37

CashFrags wrote:So i have my sims 3 installed via Steam and when i mount the .iso and run it via daemon tools it says i don't have it installed is there something specific i have to do with the steam version?
Hello,

I am sorry to tell you that base game and the expansions installed via Steam is not compatible with legit disc/cracked versions of the expansions. Therefore, I suggest you download the base game from www.games4theworld.org and try again. Expansion torrents downloaded from this site doesn't need mounting. Just extract them with winRAR and double-click setup.exe to start installation.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Now having trouble installing the expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 04:17

ah ok i'll give that a shot and report back tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 23:50

Ey ended up taking me like 4 hours yesterday to get it all done but it all works perfectly thank you guy so much i'll be seeding your stuff for the next couple of months Very Happy all 19 expansions and base game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 11:15

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 21:26

Nope nothing at all you guys are the best thanks a lot.

Helper Edit: Glad to hear that your problem is solved! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you want.
Topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top