Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED] Empty trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:14

this morning i deleted all my sims stuff,because i didnt have world adventures ,because the setup part i didnt understand for it the last time i downloaded it,,but i was reading the "how to install sims 3 correctly" section on this site,so i decided to uninstall all my sims 3 stuff,and start over by installing everything including world adventures without the cracks,i installed the sims 3 base game first,and it installed ok but but when i go to install world adventures,and it gets to the part telling me sims 3 needs to be updated before i can install world adventures,i click ok to update then i get a error saying "error with the sims 3 update,setup is unable to continue..how do i fix this?? thanks!!!

Back to top Go down

trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED] Empty Re: trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:29

I got that error too, but my solution was installing late night Razz Really strange.... Try to manual patch your game and try again. and can you say your sims 3 version?

Back to top Go down

trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED] Empty Re: trouble installing world adventures.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:42

im using the sims 3 games4theworld version,gonna try installing late night now and see if it works thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:54

You're welcome let me know result!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 18:05

it worked!! thank you again:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 18:12

Yw again! ;)good to hear that! Happy simming! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:40

Hello,

Good to hear it's working.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top