Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED] Empty I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:51

I'm kind of confused on how to install the expansions....I downloaded almost all of the sims 3 expansions and the Installation guides for each of them are different....on the Ultimate fix video, it doesn't say to crack any of them yet, but then on the Installation guide, it shows the steps to crack the expansion packs, which is really confusing. I guess I need a step by step process on how to install all of the expansion packs correctly because I don't want to mess up and have to re-download everything ):
Sorry I'm so nub ; -;

Last edited by ChibiAngel on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:06

Hello. =^^=
Use the instructions given in each expansion pack. It may be the longer way but its the safer and most thorough way of installing each game.

1. Install the game and then follow the instructions afterwards
2. Install the newest patch. The manual version in case your game doesnt patch itself without error is here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v148-fix-manual-patch

3.Download and apply the Ultimate Fix. Meaning every expansion that you have, there is a certain way to apply the fix. The instructions are relatilvly easy to follow.

4. Lastly, Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.

If you are still confused, below is the actual page regarding this topic.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

I hope i helped you.

Back to top Go down

I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:48

Hi!

I just want to remember you the following:
DO NOT CRACK ANY GAME just until you have installed all of them.
Once you installed all the expansion packs you want, then proceed to crack only the most recent expansion!

You can check which of the expancion packs are the last one at the bottom of the Launcher.

I recomend you to update your game to the Update 1.48, and then start installing all the expansion packs you want Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 01:16

Thanks 0: I'll try that!
So just follow the expansions instructions, then later, apply the instructions of the Ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:52

Hello,

I see you added [SOLVED] to the topic's title, so I'll close it now.
For future reference, please keep all your problems regarding the same game in one topic, thank you! I need help installing expansions ): [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top