Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem after installed new patch and fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem after installed new patch and fixes Empty Problem after installed new patch and fixes

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 18:58

okay here is what i did ,first i installed the new patch,then i went to my sims 3 fixes and i installed the crack from the "all expansions folder" then i installed the crack in the #cracks folder,i placed all the sims 3 fixes in the base game bin folder,now when i click on the sims 3 shortcut on my desktop to play sims 3,i get a black screen and the game stops responding..how can i fix this?

Back to top Go down

Problem after installed new patch and fixes Empty Re: Problem after installed new patch and fixes

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 01:30

Hard_Drive87 wrote:okay here is what i did ,first i installed the new patch,then i went to my sims 3 fixes and i installed the crack from the "all expansions folder" then i installed the crack in the #cracks folder,i placed all the sims 3 fixes in the base game bin folder,now when i click on the sims 3 shortcut on my desktop to play sims 3,i get a black screen and the game stops responding..how can i fix this?
Hello,

Can you elaborate what you have done? Which file did you drag and drop to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\Game\Bin? Did you download the base game via Origin?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem after installed new patch and fixes Empty Re: Problem after installed new patch and fixes

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:21

i downloaded all the sims 3 both base game and all the expansions and stuff packs from G4TW.

here is what i did,i downloaded the new fix and the new manual patch.

first i installed the new patch..

then i copied the crack from the "all expansions folder" 

i pasted it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\Game\Bin

then i copied the crack from the #crack folder

and pasted it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\Game\Bin

and now when i go to play my sims 3 game,it started to load but the screen stays black,and then goes unresponsive.so now i can't play it..

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:30

Hello,

Did you replace the existing files with the content of the folder "#crack" of the Ultimate Fix?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:32

yes i did,that's how i always did it when installing ultimate fix files

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 02:48

Hello,

Since I still don't know the root of your problem, I suggest you download Teamviewer and let me control your computer temporarily so that I can spot the problem and solve it. If you don't mind, download Teamviewer from this site: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx and give me your password and ID via pm.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top