Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection Empty Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 00:30

So I found the Surf's up collection and for some reason when I go to install it because it's a sims3pack it keeps saying installation has failed and to make sure my game is up to date, I am at 1.57 on the version and also just put the ultimate fix in my game so I am not sure what it is I am doing wrong? Any ideas anyone? I would so appreciate the help!!!Help

Back to top Go down

Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection Empty Re: Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Sep 2013, 00:35

LisaLuvsTheSims2 wrote:So I found the Surf's up collection and for some reason when I go to install it because it's a sims3pack it keeps saying installation has failed and to make sure my game is up to date, I am at 1.57 on the version and also just put the ultimate fix in my game so I am not sure what it is I am doing wrong? Any ideas anyone? I would so appreciate the help!!!Help
//MOVED

Hello,

You can either try to "decrapify" that .sims3pack file: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error

Or you can wait for Games4TheWorld to upload that item.

Another way is with CC Magic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7029-the-sims-3-cc-please-make-sure-your-game-has-the-latest-software-updates-and-try-again-error-s-100-solution

Which way you want to choose, good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 00:40

Thank you for the fast reply, will try the suggestions given if it doesn't work then I will wait!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top