Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open For Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open For Business Empty Open For Business

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 01:45

Smile OMG! The new world, Midnight Hollow, comes with some awesome Premium Content! The Savvy Seller's Collection allows you to have all the same functions as OFB! It allows you to:

• Build the business of your dreams with the Savvy Seller’s Collection by placing rugs, a pedestal, wall shelf or parking space to create the perfect layout for the shop you’ve always wanted.
  • Place a register to hire a cashier or have your Sim Tend the register when the cashier is away.
  • Set sales to drive the sales up and Check Sales Performance to review your daily and lifetime sales.
  • Place the Shop Door to give your shop a custom name and set your shop hours.

So excited!

Open For Business Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1

Open For Business Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1

Back to top Go down

Open For Business Empty Re: Open For Business

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 07:03

I'm glad someone is excited as I am. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:27

I am pretty sure that the Sims 3 is like the Sims 2 expansion Open For Business. Your sim can purchase the community lot and then do everything from there. Hire, Fire, and organize the store or other location. I do miss being able to stick the silly open/close sign on a lot and turning anything into a business. Am I alone in this? 

By the way, I just got midnight hollow and will be trying it out. I think the sims living there look weird and the plant life is too depressing for me. I have always loved the lush green grass and the old flowers in earlier sims. I hate trees they block the view of the house. I am probably weird though. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 04:31

Yeah. I'm not into Midnight Hollow. Too depressing and the tree thing is annoying. I'll probably just move the Specter family to another town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top