Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME GUYS! NEW GIRL HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP ME GUYS! NEW GIRL HERE!  Empty HELP ME GUYS! NEW GIRL HERE!

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 18:25

hello guys,  :newfag: 

so recently i installed my sims again for the fourth/fifth time now. i decided to uninstall my game because just a few week ago, i came across a problem with my game. i haven't played my game for months and suddenly when i launched my game, all my saved games were gone and so were the custom contents. so i tried installing only the custom contents but my sims3pack files will not open. even my sims3 launcher won't open. i installed my game using the ultimate fix and followed all the steps. i still can't open the launcher. i got so frustrated that i decided to register to ask for help. i really want to install some custom contents. i've tried so many things online, nothing worked. i tried deplhy's mutli installer as well as 3viewer, but the the sims3pack files won't show up in my game. i tried using .packages files but its not working too. it still won't show up in my game. please Help Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

and one more thing, can you guys explain to me why my sims3pack file looks like this instead of the usual sims3 icon?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/56/13/66/sims3p11.png

Back to top Go down

HELP ME GUYS! NEW GIRL HERE!  Empty Re: HELP ME GUYS! NEW GIRL HERE!

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 20:00

did u download the sims 3 base game and the expansions from this site or some where else? and when u uninstalled the game i think u have also deleted the game save data when u try to uninstall the base game it asks whether or not uninstall the save data if u uninstall it u cant find it if u are using a antivirus software it may remove the cracked.dll's or some of the .exe's try to stop ur antivirus and then download the base game and also expansions from here and install what ever u want and then apply the ultimate fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 12 Oct 2013, 02:44

f5yes wrote:hello guys,  :newfag: 

so recently i installed my sims again for the fourth/fifth time now. i decided to uninstall my game because just a few week ago, i came across a problem with my game. i haven't played my game for months and suddenly when i launched my game, all my saved games were gone and so were the custom contents. so i tried installing only the custom contents but my sims3pack files will not open. even my sims3 launcher won't open. i installed my game using the ultimate fix and followed all the steps. i still can't open the launcher. i got so frustrated that i decided to register to ask for help. i really want to install some custom contents. i've tried so many things online, nothing worked. i tried deplhy's mutli installer as well as 3viewer, but the the sims3pack files won't show up in my game. i tried using .packages files but its not working too. it still won't show up in my game. please Help Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

and one more thing, can you guys explain to me why my sims3pack file looks like this instead of the usual sims3 icon?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/56/13/66/sims3p11.png
Can you post any/all error messages you see when you try to launch the game and/or install CC. By your system showing the page icon for sims3packs it may mean a corrupt/incomplete install so you may have to do an uninstall and reinstall in order to fix the issue, but we'll save that as a last resort.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 16:15

chowdary wrote:did u download the sims 3 base game and the expansions from this site or some where else? and when u uninstalled the game i think u have also deleted the game save data when u try to uninstall the base game it asks whether or not uninstall the save data if u uninstall it u cant find it if u are using a antivirus software it may remove the cracked.dll's or some of the .exe's try to stop ur antivirus and then download the base game and also expansions from here and install what ever u want and then apply the ultimate fix
i actually got it from a pirated cd that i bought. :S ahhhh okay. so what you're suggesting is to download and install all the games from this website ? okay, i can do that. thanks for the help! i'm no expert in computers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top