Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me, i'm a french girl ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me, i'm a french girl .... Empty Help me, i'm a french girl ....

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:13

I download the Sims 3 supernatural but where is the iso file to start the game??? I can't stard the game because th CD is lacking....
Thanks for helping me !!!! 

PS: i hope my English is not bad, i'm almost bilingual =)

Back to top Go down

Help me, i'm a french girl .... Empty Re: Help me, i'm a french girl ....

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:37

anais1396 wrote:I download the Sims 3 supernatural but where is the iso file to start the game??? I can't stard the game because th CD is lacking....
Thanks for helping me !!!! 

PS: i hope my English is not bad, i'm almost bilingual =)
Hello,

Unfortunately, my French is limited, so I am unable to talk in French to you, but I'll do my best to make my message as easy as possible.

At first, I suggest you download the "manual patch" from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

Just double-click the file after the download.

And then you download the "Ultimate fix": https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

You should open the download with "WinRAR", then you extract the folder #crack (ignore the other contents). Inside the #crak folder, there is the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll. Copy the two files to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. You should "replace the existing files", of course.

Then double-click on the TS3W.exe - and your game should start Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:45

But in the base folder, the 2 files haven't the same name so if I copy them, will it ask me to replace??

//EDIT

I used to have an other technic to have the sims, because there was an ISO file and we could open the picture like we have insert the CD, then I installed it and then i replaced the 2 files and done!!! I think it's complicated here....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:50

anais1396 wrote:But in the base folder, the 2 files haven't the same name so if I copy them, will it ask me to replace??
Interesting...are you sure you are using the two files from the #crack folder of the "Ultimate fix" ?

And yes, you should replace the files in the base game location. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:54

How can i show you a screen shot?

//EDIT

And the two files, should i rename them when i replace them??

//EDIT

Sorry i have so many questions ....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Aug 2013, 18:04

anais1396 wrote:How can i show you a screen shot?

//EDIT

And the two files, should i rename them when i replace them??

//EDIT

Sorry i have so many questions ....
No, after you "replace" the files, the old ones will be deleted - and then you get the "new" crack files instead. You don't have to rename anything.

To make a screenshot, use the button "Host an image", select screen resolution 1024x and then choose the location of the picture on your computer.

And then you get the "URL" for the picture. You copy the URL and now go to the button "Insert image" and paste the URL there. Click on OK and your picture will be inserted in the post.

Please, do NOT multi-post. If you want to add anything to your post then use the "edit" button. Do you see how I "edited" your post ? Wink 

I have to log off now - I will see you later again. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top