Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED] Empty sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 15:48

Hello, everyone!
This isn't really a problem, but I have a question.

I chose not to update to 1.57 yet (is that right/wrong? I don't know, is it essential to update when you don't have or planning to get new expansion packs?).

I downloaded some sims3pack cc and I wanted to ask if I can install them even though I haven't updated. 

If it helps, I have the base game (original) and Ambitions, Pets, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Seasons (all from games4theworld -- thank you so very much!)

Ok, it turns out I asked 2 questions, but please, help me!

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 22:28

Hello!
So here goes: you can keep your game like this. Updates are meant to improve your game, but are not necessary.
But if you want to install Custom Content (.sims3Pack files) you need the latest version of the game (otherwise you'll get bugs) and the store fixes if it's store items.

Back to top Go down

sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims3pack cc and game update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 00:04

I see... I guess I'll keep things as they are for now, sleep on it an decide whether to update later.

Thank you very much for you reply! 
(and for unintentionally reminding me I want to watch Durarara!    Smile ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:10

Sure! Glad I could help Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Oct 2013, 16:23

So, since the question is answered, the matter is solved.

Do I have to do something to close the topic, or it's something the moderators do?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: I'm glad to hear that ! Happy simming - topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top