Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly Empty Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2011, 23:07

Hi,
I have been using the torrents from this site for years now.
I have had Sims 3, World Adventures, High End Loft, Ambitions, and Fast Lane. All 5 were working just fine months ago.
I haven't sat down to play the Sims in probably a good year now.
I thought that this weekend I would start playing again.
I saw that 3 more expansions had been created.
I downloaded Late Night, Outdoor Living, and Generations to add to the collection as well as the fix for the sims games.
I wanted to install them in order, so I followed the installations guides.
I uninstalled all the previous versions as per Late Nights instructions.
After re-installing all of the games, plus Late Night, Outdoor and Generations, I went ahead and did the fix for the game.
I went to launch the game last night for the first time, and it loads the opening movie just fine.
However once it gets to the part where it's got the green progress bar and down at the bottom it will change to different things such as "Cleaning out the closet" or corny things that EA came up with to show you that it is uploading, this page has a black box where the green blob should be, and the writing down at the bottom is purple.
The first time that it changes to a different saying from the original, a purple bar gets stuck at the bottom.
Once the game loads, you go into Create a Sim, the tattoos section is blank.
I went on and was like okay tattoos aren't that important to me as long as the game plays.
Under the traits section, the descriptions for some of the new traits are missing.
Again no biggie continue on forward.
After creating a family. I load a house.
Once you click on a separate sim to talk to, half of the options are blank. You can see the blue segment where the option should be there, however it's blank and you do not know what you will be selecting.
So from this point on, I figured okay the game didn't install properly.
So today I went back, uninstalled all of the games and started from scratch. Instead of doing any of the cracks, I followed the instructions provided in the forum for the fix and also using the sims fix guide PDF.
After re-installing everything, I'm still having the same problem.

Any suggestions? Have the requirements for the game changed in the last year with the 3 new expansions?

Back to top Go down

Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly Empty Re: Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jul 2011, 23:50

Hello,

This should fix your problem: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly Empty Re: Sims doesn't seem to be loading properly

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul 2011, 03:04

Hey sorry for the delay in response. I work long hours and have been slammed today at work. I tried that once I got home last night. Seems to have corrected the issue. Thank you so much for the support. You guys have a great day! What you guys are doing is so wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 12 Jul 2011, 15:23

Hello,

I'm glad it works for you now. Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more problems in the future!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top