Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 invalid file found error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 invalid file found error Empty sims 3 invalid file found error

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 09:44

I have sims 3 and sims 3 late night expansion pack. my sims 3 version is 1.57.62.023017 
there was a new software update, version 1.63.4.023017 
I ignored it because there are no fix for this version. I hit play button and an error appeared : 
"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.

Do you want to quit?"
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS! Mad Mad Mad 
i have fix this with the sims 3 fix and it worked! Surprised Smile
but i don't know what cause this. So i update my game. After downloading, I patch it. But when it completed, another error appeared :
"Update Error: Invalid file found"  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
I searched the internet for the solution. And found one. It says that it has to do with origin. I have to update it. After updating, i run the sims 3 launcher and update my game again. After patching, the same error still appears :
"Update Error: Invalid file found" Shocked Shocked Shocked 
i tried to patch my game for 4/5 TIMES!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Help Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

sims 3 invalid file found error Empty Re: sims 3 invalid file found error

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 09:49

You need to apply the Ultimate Fix.
Please update your game to 1.63 once more, then copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
That should make your game work!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Oct 2013, 09:52

PrancheskaChan wrote:I have sims 3 and sims 3 late night expansion pack. my sims 3 version is 1.57.62.023017 
there was a new software update, version 1.63.4.023017 
I ignored it because there are no fix for this version. I hit play button and an error appeared : 
"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.

Do you want to quit?"
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS! Mad Mad Mad 
i have fix this with the sims 3 fix and it worked! Surprised Smile
but i don't know what cause this. So i update my game. After downloading, I patch it. But when it completed, another error appeared :
"Update Error: Invalid file found"  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
I searched the internet for the solution. And found one. It says that it has to do with origin. I have to update it. After updating, i run the sims 3 launcher and update my game again. After patching, the same error still appears :
"Update Error: Invalid file found" Shocked Shocked Shocked 
i tried to patch my game for 4/5 TIMES!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Help Help Help Help Help
Hello,

Can you try to download the "manual patch" from here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v163-fix-manual-patch-updated

After you applied the patch (just double-click on it after downloading !), please look at the steps #3 and #4 from here (this means you should apply the "Ultimate fix"):  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And that should work then Smile

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top