Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In Empty Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 13:42

I CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE THESE ISSUES:
1. I continue to have this kind of problem where my Sims 3 crashes during the loading screen (the one with a plumbob inside a circle) when I try to move in a Sim.
2. I also kept on encountering the "unofficial modification.. bla.. bla" error, all the time in the startup.
3. It also takes me a very long time when loading up a town.

WHEN DID I ENCOUNTERED THIS:
1. When I tried to install a modification to my game (specifically the Rated-X mods and the mods it needs like core mods for the sliders and some default skin meshes)
-I was still able to play the game with some other mods before I install the rated x mods and its requirements.
2. Things went worst when I tried to update the game to version 1.57.

WHAT I TRIED TO TROUBLESHOOT:
1. Deleting the "The Sims 3" folder in my docs.
2. Deleting all CC and mods in the game.
3. Applied the Ultimate Fix
3. Re-installing the whole game including expansions (Very Clean already)
4. Adding .exe files to DEP.

Any other idea guys? Thank you so much in advance! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In Empty Re: Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 22:39

Please try the website "Can I run it?" with the Sims 3 expansions.
And tell us the result.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In Empty Re: Sims 3 crash after Moving Household In

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Oct 2013, 00:31

If your computer has 4 GB (or more) RAM memory, you can try the "4 GB patch" https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

Look at step #3 in these instructions. Double-click on the patch, and when you are prompted to choose an ".exe", select the TS3W.exe in the base game location, which is usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

To elaborate on what Shamrock mentioned; did your game actually work at some point in the past ? Can you even post some of your computer specifications ?

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top