Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes after installing "University Life"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes after installing "University Life" Empty Game crashes after installing "University Life"

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 21:57

I start the game and it crash i dont know why i did followed all instoctions in the readme file :/ i bought Sims 3 and i have the version 1.63
Sry my english isnt so well

Back to top Go down

Game crashes after installing "University Life" Empty Re: Game crashes after installing "University Life"

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 21 Oct 2013, 22:58

ilzak wrote:I start the game and it crash i dont know why i did followed all instoctions in the readme file WhatDidUJustCallMe? i bought Sims 3 and i have the version 1.63
Sry my english isnt so well

Hello,

You can try repeating the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And can you try the suggestions in the following topic ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

If you download the "4 GB patch" though (tip #3), then you have to double-click on the patch and choose the "TS3W.exe" in the base game location, usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

And if you feel more comfortable with German, you can use it. Smile  (although the main language here is English, I'm sure the Admins don't mind Laughing  )

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game crashes after installing "University Life" Empty Re: Game crashes after installing "University Life"

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 15:03

I tried to install the ultimate fix but in the video is a Town... folder in the folder i downloaded isn't this folder what i should do?
Is it enough if i put the files from "all expansion packs after... in the The Sims 3/Game/Bin folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Oct 2013, 00:18

ilzak wrote:I tried to install the ultimate fix but in the video is a Town... folder in the folder i downloaded isn't this folder what i should do?
Is it enough if i put the files from "all expansion packs after... in the The Sims 3/Game/Bin folder?
If you applied the "manual patch", then it is enough if you use the two files from the #crack-folder in the "Ultimate fix". You do not have to use the other folders in there, just the one named #crack. Copy the two files to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Replace the existing files !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 14:58

I though the manual patch only updates my game to 1.63 or does it other things too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 16:29

No it doesn't.
But the Ultimate Fix, like Carlos said, is required to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:43

Ok but why i do need it i already have version 1.63...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:50

ilzak wrote:Ok but why i do need it i already have version 1.63...
Manual patch can help you fix some bugs. And it's even better than the launcher patch.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:10

OK now it works Smile 
Sorry for the trouble ^^
The main reason i cant install it was my english isnt so good and that makes it hard to read the textes(is that a word? XD) and understand it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top