Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 00:20

I merged all of my cc together into separate groups (misc, hair, clothes, make up, poses) using S3PE and the only merged group that isn't working is the hair group. No hairstyles are showing up in CAS: This includes both EA (basegame/ ep/) hat hairstyles and normal hairstyles and CC hairstyles. I tried merging all hairstyles again but still none of them are showing up. I'm aware that you should only merge up to 400 packages at a time which is what I did, but still no hair package files are working. 

Any help would be appreciated!  

Help

Back to top Go down

No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 09:38

Ok, let us try something. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, and delete the following files:
¤ CASPartCache.Package
¤ CompositorCache.Package
¤ SimCompositorCache.Package
¤ ScriptCache.Package
Then restart your game and see if that helps...

Back to top Go down

No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Hair showing up in CAS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 00:42

Oh every time I start my game up I always delete all Cache files in the Sims 3 Documents folder so that's not it. I also didn't merge any defaults or any mods together.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Jan 2014, 18:50

TashSim wrote:Oh every time I start my game up I always delete all Cache files in the Sims 3 Documents folder so that's not it. I also didn't merge any defaults or any mods together.

Hello,

Do you have the NRAAS Master Controller mod ? If so, try re-downloading the latest version of it. Put the mod in where it belongs to, and then delete the file scriptCache.package. You'll find that file in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.

That's the only explanation I have for this 'phenomenon'. See if it works for you and let us know ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jan 2014, 06:03

Oh that worked! Thank you so much for helping me! Smile

Moderator edit: OK, problem solved, topic closed. Happy simming ! Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top