Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Future Install Issue - Crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the Future Install Issue - Crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Into the Future Install Issue - Crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:43

Hi, I love this site and have raved to all of my friends about it, thanks so much for all the hard work you guys do. 
Now, to the issue. I have normally always been able to follow these directions no problem, and have installed at least 3 expacs from you guys in the past. Today I downloaded Into the Future, proceeded to update game, did the all the steps listed, and continued to get issues with disc error. To be safe, I restarted pc - redownloaded ultimate fix - and crossed my fingers. It worked! (Or so I thought... now I get to the loading screen, get teased with the new image, then the game crashes.) I have no idea where to go from here, please help me. You are my only hope. 
//EDIT

Hi, thanks to the quick chat box thingy and a suggestion from some sharp person by the name of "cheekybits", I moved my mods folder to my desktop and now the game works. 

*Doh".

Thanks everyone.

Moderator edit: good to hear that ! If you have any other problem, don't hesitate to open a new topic here. This is closed.

- Carlos

Last edited by carrieconfetti on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 05:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top