Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 04:29

Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED] 2830496658
So I've recently download all of the Xpacs up until Generations (no stuff packs.). They're all cracked and fixed, following all directions closely. But now when I try and load the game I get the "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current
version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get
updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs." message. I will hit continue, but then as soon as the title loading screen gets to the end, the music stop and the game crashes. Any ideas? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:21

Hello,

Applying the Ultimate Fix will fix your problem, though the Fix is currently out-dated. Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3702-attention-the-sims-3-fans-read-please-important
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game crashes at loading screen. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2012, 17:08

Thank you for linking me to that post! My problem was that my game had updated to the new patch. I re installed and didn't put that patch on and now it works fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:47

Hello,

Great! When the Ultimate Fix has been updated to the latest version soon, you'll be able to update to the latest version.
For now, just stick to v1.29 .

Have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top