Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS! Empty Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS!

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 13:46

So first, sorry for my written english, im from spain
I just installed your version of movie stuff and in to the future, and until today i never had a problem with your games!!!!
So, i installed both of them, put on the crack thing, and then the game said that i had an un official game and it crash no idea what i have to do now, but please if you can explained to me as if i were 5 years old it would be great, and also it wont let me update my launcher version!
Thank you for your help hopefully im not violating any rules but again, my english not so good wen it comes to technical and computer stuff.

Back to top Go down

Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS! Empty Re: Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS!

Post by J.T. Thu 24 Oct 2013, 15:00

Do you have any mods/custom content? If so, please remove the mods and custom content which is in packages.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS! Empty Re: Im Stupid and i dont understand a thing SOS!

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 16:35

ok something weird happend, the game told me to uninstal something no oficial that I have or whatever, so I just pressed close, instead of continue, but after you told me to uninstal my modes from package, I did and the same happend but instead of pressing close I press continue and the game charges and runs, but, there is not a futuristic town no where to be found, I have the same as alwais... any thoughts on whet the frak is happening to my sims? but the chargig screen is the sims 3 into the future.. so im a bit confuse... again im stupid, i know you think so, but I wrote it first =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 18:18

The new world works as University.
Your game seems to be running fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top