Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot play game since installing Into The Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot play game since installing Into The Future Empty Cannot play game since installing Into The Future

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 17:48

When I run the launcher it says 'there was an error during startup please see log for details'

When i try and run TS3W it says server initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

I have checked everything is installed correctly and removed my mods, ran the ultimate fix etc, but to no avail. Help

Back to top Go down

Cannot play game since installing Into The Future Empty Re: Cannot play game since installing Into The Future

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 18:18

This means broken registry reference...
Did you move anything?

Back to top Go down

Cannot play game since installing Into The Future Empty Re: Cannot play game since installing Into The Future

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 18:45

Not that I'm aware of :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:00

i had this problem and reappled the ultimate fix and it worked:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:07

Please copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to your base game install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:12

I've done this and unfortunately it's not worked. Sad  Thank you for your help so far though, I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:15

If your OS is in English, please try this tool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:32

Thank you! but this has not worked either.  Sad I really don't understand it, it was fine before I installed the new EP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:34

We will probably need a TeamViewer meeting if you are fine with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:41

Uhm I think that'll be okay, do i have to pay anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 19:46

No you don't.
Please download the software, install just the runing version, and then PM me your ID and password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:41

Hello everyone, I managed to fix this by uninstalling TS3 movie stuff pack, something must've been corrupt with that EP! (I dont think I got it from here, actually so that's probably why) But that was after Shamrock tried for over half an hour via Teamviewer trying to fix this. I cannot thank her enough for her efforts, and she advised me to do a fresh uninstall and it was then I started to uninstall EP's one by one. The support on this forum is next to none, and I will be sticking around for sure. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top