Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME. Empty HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME.

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013, 02:30

HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME. BEFORE INSTALLING THE PROGRAM SEEKS THE UPDATE AND I SAY "CAN NOT UPDATE THE SIMS 3. ERRORS IN THE" WHAT I DO? (SORRY MY ENGLISH) HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP HEEEEEEEEELP

Moderator edit: Topics split. Next time, please use the button "new thread" to open a new topic. You'll find that button at the top left, when you enter a forum.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME. Empty Re: HELP ME PLEEASE. I CANT UPDATE THE GAME.

Post by Sephymuffins Tue 29 Oct 2013, 04:41

Hello,

Please make sure you are reading and following the steps laid out for you here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you get an update error when trying to install any of the expansions, do step 2 first and then continue with step 1 again. wrote:--Admin
Please use the manual patch first, if your game or expansion attempts to update on its own and fails. Once you use the manual patch to force your game to update, continue with the installation and once you're done installing all of the games you want, please apply the Ultimate Fix.

If you have any more questions, let us know! Good luck!
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top