Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED] Empty Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 03:23

Hello,

I just updated to 1.63 this morning because my mod was finally updated and now when I went to launch my game I'm getting the message no disc found.  Why is this happening?  I had no problem at all with the last update and playing my game.  Does anyone know what I could have done wrong?

Thank you so much for any help at all.

Back to top Go down

Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Sun 03 Nov 2013, 03:25

Hello, 

After updating your game, you need to download the latest Ultimate Fix and apply it Smile

Does that solve your problem?
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help! just updated to 1.63 and can't play game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 03:27

Thank you so much, would you kindly send me the link for the latest ultimate fix for my mac.  Does it come with instructions? Thanks  so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sun 03 Nov 2013, 03:30

Here you go:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Yes it does come with instructions! Make sure you follow it properly Wink

Let us know if it solves your problem! Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 04:21

Yes, Dieneryn it worked!  Thanks so much for responding so promptly and for all your help!  I remember doing this fix in the beginning.  Does this ultimate fix have to be applied after every new update to the game?

Thanks again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sun 03 Nov 2013, 04:23

Yep you got it!

The latest Ultimate Fix should always be downloaded and applied as the last step of any new installation or update. Wink

I'm glad it worked out for you! Anything else we can help you with? Very Happy
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 17:19

No, that is all and thank you again!

Have a great day! SmileSmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Tue 05 Nov 2013, 05:01

Awesome! Enjoy your game and happy simming! Wink

Problem solved, topic closed.
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top