Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] Empty Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by xerendipity Sun 27 Sep 2015, 22:11

The Ultimate Fix page was updated YESTERDAY (26-09-2015: Fix is now working with The Sims 4 version 1.10.57.1020 (Update-only version updated) , right?

If so, do I update the game with THAT version or do I need to update it with the version right before it:  16-09-2015: Fix is now working with The Sims 4 version 1.10.57.1020 (New download links, instructions updated) , and THEN with the one above, or JUST with the one above (from yesterday)?

Last edited by xerendipity on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 02:49; edited 2 times in total
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 22:36

Hi there, @xerendipity! Very Happy

The first one contains the update + all the DLC (except Get to Work). The one from yesterday contains just the update. If you just want the update, use the one from yesterday. But if you want the update and the DLC, then you should use the complete Ultimate Fix.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED]

Post by xerendipity Sun 27 Sep 2015, 23:15

Thank you SeoY!

So I installed just the latest (the one from yesterday) and the game starts okay, but I get a message that says: 
Game Data Incomplete Not all game data could be loaded. The save game references neighborhoods that have been uninstalled or otherwise are no longer available. If you continue, you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. If you save the game, there will be no way to recover the missing data.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Sun 27 Sep 2015, 23:56

Anyone please?  I have tried it twice using my backed up original file from today.  

SO, I backed up my game which was the Skidrow/Reloaded game (with Spa Day and Kitchen Stuff that was working okay) and I installed THIS:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Two times.  

Each time when I start the game I get the Error Message:

Game Data Incomplete Not all game data could be loaded. The save game references neighborhoods that have been uninstalled or otherwise are no longer available. If you continue, you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. If you save the game, there will be no way to recover the missing data.

SO ... I thought I would try by downloading and installing this first (update only version from that page):

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

But I can't find a working link or maybe don't know how to use the mirror links since they all take me to broken links or bad .exe files.

Any help would be appreciated.

//MOD Edit: replaced copies of the segments of the page to links to the right page in the forum, to avoid issues.

- Sim Architect
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Sep 2015, 16:47

It's not just you, others also have that problem: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21283-incomplete-game-data.
They shouldn't post something that doesn't work correctly  Wat.

//MOD Edit: Replaced the hid "click" link by the full address of the page, to avoid mistakes and reports.

-Sim Architect

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Tue 29 Sep 2015, 02:36

Oh wow.  Wish I had seen that. Sad.  Guess I messed up my game since I did hit 'ok'.  Dangit.

Thanks for the reply and hopefully they'll fix this though I hate losing my Granite retreat lots Sad
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help please. Updated and now: "Game Data Incomplete" :cry: [SOLVED] Empty Any Word on a Working Ultimate Fix Please?

Post by xerendipity Wed 30 Sep 2015, 03:32

The current one seems to interfere with Game Data (namely Granite Falls / Retreat).

Thanks in advance!

//MERGED

Merged this "lonely" post to the main topic of the same user on the "same" issue.

-Sim Architect
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Mon 05 Oct 2015, 11:10

Any word on an Ultimate Fix real fix please?
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2015, 19:13

I had the same problem. Trying to solve it I installed this:The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix [18-08-2015]
from kickasstorrents (sorry, I' m not allowed to post the link).
Everything seems to be fine now.

Hope this works for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Wed 07 Oct 2015, 00:38

Oh sweet, thank you.  I will try Googling, but if possible could you send me a PM with the link (in case links work in PMs Smile).  Thank you again and will let you know how it goes!
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Wed 07 Oct 2015, 00:47

[post deleted by user]

Last edited by xerendipity on Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:49; edited 1 time in total
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 14:50

I have similar issues as this as well. Does no one knows how to solve it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 16:03

xerendipity wrote:Nice try, but all that does is send me to that virus download page.  

For anyone who might want to try this, doubt this is real.  If you so try and get stuck, ctrl+alt+del out of it, choose Task Manager and End Task your browser.

The torrent I’m referring to is definitely not a virus, I suppose you weren’t able to find it.
Unfortunately I’m not allowed to send pm either. Instead of googling it, search directly in kickasstorrents (kat.cr).

Size: 4.12 GB
Uploaded by Jgamer2040

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 08 Oct 2015, 02:01

If you are talking about what I think you are talking, you can visit my video on YouTube and follow its links (at its description), which still have the torrents with the base game and that other large torrent (old temporary fix, which is the same version as the current, but with Get to Work included) with everything from Get to Work to Cool Kitchen:

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!

Please, keep us posted and have a happy simming time!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 04:29

I can’t see the link to the torrent I’m talking about in your video description. If you search at KAT for exactly this: The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix [18-08-2015] there will be only one result.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Oct 2015, 05:39

@everybody, just keep in mind that Games4theworld cannot (and will not) take any responsibility for torrents uploaded by other people than us.

ellie_ wrote:I can’t see the link to the torrent I’m talking about in your video description. If you search at KAT for exactly this: The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix [18-08-2015] there will be only one result.

If that torrent has 4GB, then it's (likely) the same as RELOADED's original release that came out 2 months ago. Which we re-uploaded here, and also in Sim Architect's video. But again, we can't confirm anything about torrents uploaded from different people. Use that with caution and at your own risk.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Thu 08 Oct 2015, 17:03

Carlos wrote:@everybody, just keep in mind that Games4theworld cannot (and will not) take any responsibility for torrents uploaded by other people than us.

If that torrent has 4GB, then it's (likely) the same as RELOADED's original release that came out 2 months ago. Which we re-uploaded here, and also in Sim Architect's video. But again, we can't confirm anything about torrents uploaded from different people. Use that with caution and at your own risk.
Thank you for the reply Carlos, but do you know when a new and working Ultimate Fix will be released please?  The one currently up erases Granite Falls from the game.  I was able to get my old game back because I always make back ups before installing anything new, and tried it a couple of times with the same result, after which I gave up and just went back to the version I had before this latest Ultimate Fix.  I know you guys have hundreds, if not thousands of things you are working on and do this as a nicety for us, but it would be awesome to maybe get an idea when a new/working fix may be out.

# Ellie, thank you and my mistake then.  I must have Googled the wrong site.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Thu 08 Oct 2015, 17:13

Sim Architect wrote:If you are talking about what I think you are talking, you can visit my video on YouTube and follow its links (at its description), which still have the torrents with the base game and that other large torrent (old temporary fix, which is the same version as the current, but with Get to Work included) with everything from Get to Work to Cool Kitchen:

Please, keep us posted and have a happy simming time!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Thank you SA.  I have the version up to, and including Cool Kitchen Stuff and it was working fine until a little over a week ago when I tried to install a lot and the game told me that it could not install it because it was created in a newer version of the game.  At that point I came to the site and downloaded the latest Ultimate Fix as detailed in my first post on this thread, and then my problems began in earnest Smile (Game Data Incomplete message and game dropped Granite Falls/Retreat, completely).  I have since gone back to the version with the Cool kitchen stuff which I imagine is one or two updates behind.  If I download the one linked to in your video will this be fixed/the correct one to use, or is it the same as the latest Ultimate Fix I already installed and which did not work?
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 18:29

Carlos wrote:

Actually yes, it is exactly the same 4GB torrent from Pirate Bay. Only the instruction files are different. (Checked with WinMerge – just out of curiosity).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 18:45

I think that the solution to the problem of “game data incomplete” and missing Granite Falls after installing the latest Ultimate Fix from the 2.4GB torrent, is simply installing the 4GB torrent found in PB (uploaded by simarc) or the one from KAT I mention in previous posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Oct 2015, 01:04

xerendipity wrote:Thank you for the reply Carlos, but do you know when a new and working Ultimate Fix will be released please?  The one currently up erases Granite Falls from the game.  

ellie_ wrote:I think that the solution to the problem of “game data incomplete” and missing Granite Falls after installing the latest Ultimate Fix from the 2.4GB torrent, is simply installing the 4GB torrent found in PB (uploaded by simarc) or the one from KAT I mention in previous posts.

I believe that all these problems are due to people installing the games in the wrong order. Normally the order is:

Base game -> Get to Work (!!!) -> Ultimate fix. 

Many people apply the fix first and then "Get to Work", which is wrong. This is the exact reason why I decided to put everything into my "temporary" fix, 2 months ago. In order to reduce filesize though, the Admin decided to remove the Get to Work-portion in the official fix now.

Anyhow, it should work either way. If you made that mistake too (applied Ultimate fix, and after that "Get to Work"), then re-apply the fix files, overwriting all of the old files when prompted. That's the only explanation I can give right now. For me, everything works just fine, and it should for you too. 

Note that if you have further problems, I may not be able to reply "in time" there (technically, I don't post on here very often nowadays, anymore). Please message one of the active Moderators (SeoY or Sim Architect) if you really can't get it working. And no, I don't know when a new fix is going to be released. But as said, a new fix isn't necessary - assuming you did all the steps correctly and also configured your anti-virus exclusions properly. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:42

I downloaded mine in the correct order and still lose granite falls..... sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:46

I did the steps correctly and it was working fine.  I don't understand what is happening.  So do I re-download the one ... where?  The one here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix does not work for me, or rather is the one that deletes Granite Falls on my game.  At least the one at the very top does and I THINK I also tried the second to the top but do not remember now.  Anyway will watch SimArchitect's video because Ellie alludes to the link being a 4GB version rather than a 2GB one which may be the problem? 

Sim Architect, I have everything from the Base to Cool Kitchen - just the latest update doesn't work.  I will try your link though.  Thank you.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xerendipity Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:54

Elle, I found it, thank you, but it says it is downloading the 2.40GB version so I am stopping it. Maybe my torrent folder is not added to my exception list and it is deleting part of it from the start though I am positive I do have it as an exception plus my anti-virus disabled.  Ughhh, so confused.

SimArchitect, not sure which link of yours to use ... so I clicked on http://tinyurl.com/qekdl8b [MediaFire] and it is downloading the 4.7GB version of The Sim 4 Spa Day Cool Kitchen Stuff which I think I already have, unless this is the updated version in which case, MANY THANKS in advance Smile.
xerendipity
xerendipity
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 16:07

Carlos wrote:

I believe that all these problems are due to people installing the games in the wrong order.

That was not the case for me. I had everything installed and running fine until the latest (official) Ultimate Fix.

It seems like something went wrong with that file size reduction…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top