Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section) Empty The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section)

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 22:03

Hi there,

Im having an issue with my download. So in my current sims game, I have The Sims 3:Season, which works perfectly great. Today I decided that I want to download The Sims 3:Into the future. The download worked well, I got it installed on my computer but when I went into the #crack folder and tried to drag the documents in it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin  (as the instalation guide says) it pop'd a message saying that there is already a file with the same name. So I'm not exactly sure what to do. Whether to replace it, or move it and keep both... It'd be a great help if someone could tell me, because I don't want to mess it up.
Thank you!

Update edit: So I decided to move the existing (TS3W and TSLHost.dll) documents to a back up folder that I created(incase I needed it) and move the one from the #Crack. I went into my Sims launcher and I saw that it is there (at the bottom, you can see which add-ons you got installed) perfect. But A message pop'd to me AGAIN, saying I need to update my sims launcher, I decided to go ahead and do it but it isn't working for me. It's saying the above
The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section) Whzb
And when I try to ignore the update the follow message pops
The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section) Ykv4

Back to top Go down

The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section) Empty Re: The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section)

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 05:56

Hello,

You should click "Copy and Replace".

Try to do this 2-4 steps in this link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly .

(Anyways, you post this in the right section! cheers)

Back to top Go down

The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section) Empty Re: The sims 3:Into The future(really hope Im posting this in the right section)

Post by J.T. Mon 04 Nov 2013, 06:18

On a sidenote, never update your game via the launcher. Try the manual patch in cezra's guide instead. To update your game with the manual patch, simply run it.

Afterwards, apply the Ultimate Fix correctly as mentioned in the guide cezra's mentioned. Be sure to (re-)download the Ultimate Fix.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 19:29

I got it to work. Thank you very much for your help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top