Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified. Empty Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified.

Post by Guest Thu 07 Nov 2013, 16:32

Hello, I've searched the forums up and down and I haven't found anything relating to this so I apologize if someone has already posted this. Anyways. I have never had an issue with any of the expansion packs downloaded from G4TW until now when I downloaded and installed University life. I followed the installation guide to a T. Moved the crack files to their proper place, and even installed the ultimate fix as well. I followed those instructions as well, first put the files from the "any expansion pack after generations" folder, checked for updates, and then moved the crack files over. Now when I try to play, it says that the publisher cannot be verified. If I ignore that pop up and continue with opening the game, I then get the "Unofficial game modification does not match your current version of the sims 3. As I previously stated I've never had an issue out of any game downloaded from this site before so I don't know what could be wrong. My Sims 3 base game is not from this site as I purchased that one, but it has never effected my expansion packs from here before. I even had Island Paradise at one point and it worked fabulously from here but I uninstalled it a while back due to boredom of it. If anyone knows what my issue could be, please help:/

Last edited by stfutwitch on Tue 12 Nov 2013, 20:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified. Empty Re: Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified.

Post by J.T. Fri 08 Nov 2013, 03:48

You should never apply any cracks from the expansion pack/stuff pack torrents. Did you replace any outdated cracks with the Ultimate Fix crack?

Try the following:
1. Read this carefully once more: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
2. Re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
3. Run the manual patch even though you are told to have the latest software update.
4. Apply only the content of the folder #crack from the Ultimate Fix this time.

Please keep us posted.

Last edited by cat2006house on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified. Empty Re: Sims 3: University Life NO DISC POP UP. Publisher cannot be verified.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 17:11

Well I sadly followed the instructions in the expansion pack .rar instead of reading the "how to install sims 3" guide. I replaced the crack that was there with the one from the EP, I then replaced that crack with the "any expansion pack after generations" crack from the ultimate fix, checked for updates, then replaced those files with the ones from the actual Crack folder from the ultimate fix. I'm downloading the manual patch and ultimate fix and will try what you suggested. I will post an update once everything is finished as it is taking an extremely long time for me to download the manual patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2013, 17:23

I did everything that you said and I'm still getting the same errors. I have uninstalled University Life and Re-did the manual patch and everything worked fine again. I re-installed UL, re-did the manual patch once more, and moved the cracks from the Ultimate fix to the Sims 3 Bin, and now I'm getting the errors again. I think it has something to do with the ultimate fix crack replacements because I then tried to just re-do the manual patch and I stopped getting the errors that I was getting before, but now I'm getting the no disc found pop up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top