Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed Empty The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed

Post by Guest Wed 04 Mar 2015, 19:50

Hello,
I have downloaded a few expansion packs for The Sims 3 a while ago. I have the base game, Seasons and World Adventures original so I just downloaded a few others and I did it like it's written here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly. But I keep getting a message that there's no disc for University Life. This message appears after the intro of the game.
I also noticed a strange thing - in Program Files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims3/Game/Bin there are missing many files that most people have there. There are only a few folders and then files such as TS3.exe, TS3EP01.exe, TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll. Is it connected with that authorization disc failure?
Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Mar 2015, 06:28

delight^^ wrote:Hello,
I have downloaded a few expansion packs for The Sims 3 a while ago. I have the base game, Seasons and World Adventures original so I just downloaded a few others and I did it like it's written here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly. But I keep getting a message that there's no disc for University Life. This message appears after the intro of the game.
I also noticed a strange thing - in Program Files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims3/Game/Bin there are missing many files that most people have there. There are only a few folders and then files such as TS3.exe, TS3EP01.exe, TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll. Is it connected with that authorization disc failure?
Thanks for your help!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Do you have the base game of Sims 3 installed via ORIGIN ? If so, then your base game location is in C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Please make sure to copy & paste the Ultimate fix (step #5 of the guide you linked to) into that location, and make sure to select "copy and replace" for all files. Good luck for now. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed Empty Empty Origin games folder

Post by Guest Fri 06 Mar 2015, 13:38

Well, I've already tried that because I've seen this suggestion in other forum.  In fact, there is a folder called Origin Games in my computer but there is nothing in it.
When I launch Origin, there is written that I have The Sims 3 base game and The Sims 3 World Adventures via Origin but the folder is just empty. Any suggestion what to do with that?
Maybe I should install the games again? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Mar 2015, 19:49

delight^^ wrote:Well, I've already tried that because I've seen this suggestion in other forum.  In fact, there is a folder called Origin Games in my computer but there is nothing in it.
When I launch Origin, there is written that I have The Sims 3 base game and The Sims 3 World Adventures via Origin but the folder is just empty. Any suggestion what to do with that?
Maybe I should install the games again? Rolling Eyes

Interesting... WhatDidUJustCallMe?  

Well, if you bought the base game on Origin, then yes, try un-installing that, if possible. And then you try re-downloading & re-installing it. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed Empty All okay now!

Post by Guest Thu 12 Mar 2015, 14:32

Carlos wrote:Interesting... The Sims 3 University Life - Disc Authorization Failed 4011807745  

Well, if you bought the base game on Origin, then yes, try un-installing that, if possible. And then you try re-downloading & re-installing it. Good luck for now !

It's okay now, i re-installed the game and put crack into the Origin Games folder. Thanks a lot for your help! Smile If I can ask one more question - I don't want to start a new thread - is it possible to download another expansion pack and just put an ultimate fix in its folder? I think about installing other expansions which I didn't install before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 12 Mar 2015, 15:56

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top