Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded Empty Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2013, 15:45

Well I'm happy with my complete The Sims Series till the last one "Into The Future"
It was great some couples week till now I notice something gets wrong and annoys me lots ..

One thing that annoys me most is the "idle" things in each action of y Sims. It takes so long before do an action.
Also ... when they do like run or walk through the door, they freeze a little. Changing clothes effect comes after the sound like 2 seconds.
It doesn't smooth anymore, delay animation and so on. It makes my Sims, late for school and late for work. I don't know what's wrong. Really, I need help ....Sad 

Thank you very much in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded Empty Re: Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2013, 14:22

delmesimers wrote:Well I'm happy with my complete The Sims Series till the last one "Into The Future"
It was great some couples week till now I notice something gets wrong and annoys me lots ..

One thing that annoys me most is the "idle" things in each action of y Sims. It takes so long before do an action.
Also ... when they do like run or walk through the door, they freeze a little. Changing clothes effect comes after the sound like 2 seconds.
It doesn't smooth anymore, delay animation and so on. It makes my Sims, late for school and late for work. I don't know what's wrong. Really, I need help ....Sad 

Thank you very much in advance.
Hello,

There is a topic on here about game lag, which might help you a little bit: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes

Also, you can even try saving your sims into the "bin", in edit town-mode. Then make a new savegame, put your sims into that new savegame and see if the same lag happens there too.

Plus, there are more general things you can try, like defragmenting the hard-drive of your computer and freeing up some space. Let us know how it went !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded Empty Re: Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 11:52

I'm so sorry for taking so long to answer back.
I was installing Razer game booster and applied the sims 3 there. But it took so long only in black screen .. until some minutes and ... not responding Sad

I think it started after my sims back from the future world. I was moving their family from one to another city but they still like that. Especially when my sim goes through the stairs or door they freeze a little before and then after. And then when they cook, freezing like seconds to every cooking steps and then and plate or things on hand (still in cooking steps) have some glitches like hand in the center of plate becxause the plate is standing and also the pan Facepalm 

Those totally bother me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Nov 2013, 23:09

delmesimers wrote:I'm so sorry for taking so long to answer back.
I was installing Razer game booster and applied the sims 3 there. But it took so long only in black screen .. until some minutes and ... not responding Sad

I think it started after my sims back from the future world. I was moving their family from one to another city but they still like that. Especially when my sim goes through the stairs or door they freeze a little before and then after. And then when they cook, freezing like seconds to every cooking steps and then and plate or things on hand (still in cooking steps) have some glitches like hand in the center of plate becxause the plate is standing and also the pan Facepalm 

Those totally bother me Sad
It might be worth a try: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t9396-ts3-save-files-cleaner

Download and use that "save file cleaner". But before you apply that, backup your savefiles !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 15:12

It's not working. But a family in "old saved" is survive from this kind of error. They walk smoothly through the door and stairs without idle. They have no glitch in cooking and they cook in smooth animation. Is it kind of disease happen in another saved story?? LOL. Only one saved survive x.X

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 01 Dec 2013, 17:33

delmesimers wrote:It's not working. But a family in "old saved" is survive from this kind of error. They walk smoothly through the door and stairs without idle. They have no glitch in cooking and they cook in smooth animation. Is it kind of disease happen in another saved story?? LOL. Only one saved survive x.X
I believe there are 2 reasons you are having this problem: Weak specifications of your pc and too many sims in a lot.

I have this problem constantly (because I am on a low-end pc) and there is a way for you to relieve the problem, but I don't think it will help much: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12708-solving-simple-lags-and-making-game-faster-changing-clothes-are-faster.

Can you, in the meantime, tell us the specifications of your pc (Laptop/Desktop, RAM, Processor, Graphic card etc...). I want to confirm if this is related to your pc or not.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 08:50

Sims Animation "idle too long" in each action commanded MySpecs_zps966a0d3a

This is the specs of My LapTop, I hope it's clear enough to be confirmed .. Oh and RADEON (TM) HD 6470M as the graphic card I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 03 Dec 2013, 13:49

I can tell from your total physical memory that you might suffer this problem because of not enough memory. And I also noticed that you might be using 32-bit pc. The reason why I said so is that your pc lost too much memory from Installed Memory, causing this problem to possibly persist. I suggest you have a look at this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-29-09-2012.

the 4GB patch and the cmd commands are very useful for expanding the usable memory. If the problem persists, I think you should limit the number of sims in a lot or apply Master Controller and reset your town.Other than that, I am afraid that is not much you can do.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 06:48

Well, after researching this far (tried this and that)..I think I found the way out for this problem...

I deleted the family (and of course the save file Sad) which had this problem and seems another family in another saved data was cured and have no problem with idle thing and glitches anymore till now. But well, I have to be careful to go out the future (again), because maybe they could of bringing viruses and happen like this another time, who knows xD

Thank's a lot for your help  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top