Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED] Empty Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013, 04:36

Hi so I just recently downloaded Into the Future, and installed it according to the instructions in the thread for it. I do play with mods and I have tested my game with and without mods, I have tried re-installing, deleteing cache files, nothing seems to work. I have even tried without any of my custom content, my game is updated to the newest patch 1.63, anyhow so here is my issues.

When I use the Bot Making Machine and I design nanites (or whatever they are) it always says I discovered " Nanites" and that they cost $0, always the same no different kinds or nothing, then when I try to create Trait Chips after discovering some my sims teleports away from the machine and the action goes away.

Back to top Go down

Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Wed 13 Nov 2013, 04:44

That is a glitch that is easily fixed with the Sims 3 Store Fixes
Follow the included directions exactly and it should resolve your problem.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims3 Into the future Bot Making issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013, 07:04

I'll try updating them again, I reinstalled the store fixes when I installed the game, which was Nov. 12.

EDIT: Still having the same issue and I removed all mods, deleted my previous store fixes and applied the most recent ones.

EDIT: It seems my game only has the issues when I have mods or the Store Fixes in.. without them it works fine, but without the store fixes I can't use my store content... So Either I just play with the ep's and sp's and no store items/cc o I can play with all of it, bit not be able to make sim bots, or find nanites, or go into bot mode...

//EDIT

OK so after some fiddling around, I found I can still use most of my custom content and 1 of my mods, which is Treeag's Book of Talent, for skills.. anyhow I can not use NRAAs, I can;t use any other mod that changes gameplay, like Daywalking vampires, or a mod the keeps minor pets from running away when in your inventory.. 
 oh and I can't use the Store Fix, if I do.. I can't make Trait Chips or bots, or nanites, it also messes up my Mermaids, then no longer have tails in the water... My store content seems to be working anyways though... although I haven't tested much of it yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Fri 15 Nov 2013, 19:30

Make sure your using the latest store fixes and that you are putting them in the correct areas..

...The Sims 3/Mods/Overides, ....The Sims 3/Mods/Packages  and .../The Sims 3/DCBackup

NRAAS has updated all his mods to work with the 1.63 patch so you will need to download the newest versions for them to work in game. The same goes for any other mods you like to use, check the creators site(s) for updated versions and replace your old mods.

You also should delete the scriptCache.package file after adding any new mods so the game will see and load the mods correctly.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2013, 21:30

Is there a way to do this using CC Magic, It's the only way I can use all of the custom content I have without lagging my game out to badly...

Also, apparently I do not understand the installation file in the zip file, because it's not working still, I made sure to download the most recent store fix, and I made sure I had the most recent downloads for the mods I use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:45

you dont understand the installation file in which zip file? CCMagic? the Store Fix?
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2013, 23:04

In the Store Fix. I tried following the instructions but my game still doesn't work with it in. 

I use CC Magic to load and install of my Custom Content and sims3packs.

EDIT: Is it possible you can maybe explain how to install the Store Fix in a step by step or tell me what goes where? I use both .package and sims3packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 17 Nov 2013, 01:20

Are you sure you have the latest store fix? I suggest you redownload them here: www.games4theworlddownloads.org.

As for the store fix, delete all of your existing store fix in the folder "Mods" first.

1. copy and paste these packages to the folder Mods\Overrides: StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package, StoreFix_Fixes.package, and XMLs.package.
2. copy and paste the packages StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package, StoreFix_Fixes.package, and XMLs.package, and ccmerged.package to Mods\Packages.
3. Now test the game to see if it works.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 04:23

Well I am no longer having the issues with bot building, I can create nanites and trait chips just fine now, I can actually use the robot mode now, however now I can not turn in the power-cells opportunity to Emitt I click turn in, and it does nothing...

EDIT: Nevermind, weird though even though I would click the turn in option and my sim did nothing, it apparently worked, because it completed and i can travel to the future now...

EDIT: Solved, it's working now, thank you all for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 09:21

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top