Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found  Empty The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found

Post by Guest Tue 15 Apr 2014, 21:25

Hi,
I download the sims3 and the into the future expansion pack and it says when i try to play No game disc found Please insert The sims 3 Into the future game disc before proceeding I followed the download installation guide to the letter im pretty sure Any idea what i might have done

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found  Empty Re: The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found

Post by Guest Wed 16 Apr 2014, 10:57

make sure you have copied every file under #crack folder in the ultimate fix rar file to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin or the crack files the expansion provides. but if you already have, I have no idea what to do. I haven't installed the into the future expansion my self.

Back to top Go down

The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found  Empty Re: The Sims3 Into the Future No game disc found

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Apr 2014, 13:32

dragongirl wrote:Hi,
I download the sims3 and the into the future expansion pack and it says when i try to play No game disc found Please insert The sims 3 Into the future game disc before proceeding I followed the download installation guide to the letter im pretty sure Any idea what i might have done

Hello,

INSTEAD of what the previous poster suggested, I recommend you always use the LATEST manual patch and the LATEST "Ultiamte fix" (crack) too. Please ingore the cracks and updates inside the expansion packs.

So in your case, just re-do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do these steps as precisely as possible, and your game should work in the end. Good luck ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Apr 2014, 16:59

Thanks The problem was caused  in the key thing I had to delete the extra expansion pack out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 17 Apr 2014, 11:36

Hello,

Do you need any further assistance? If not, I am closing the topic.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top