Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED] Empty PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 09:16

I downloaded Into The Future from G4W the installation went fine. I have all of the items that come with the EP installed with my game so again it appears to have installed fine. When I try and send my Sim to the future he/she does not show up in the future. What happens is once I arrive it shows 0$ for money, and no sim at all. I tried going to edit town and when I do that the games acts as if I am starting a brand new game and needing to move a new family in Oasis Landing.
 I have tried uninstalling Into the Future and re installing and I have the latest ultimate fix. Has anyone else had this problem? Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

//EDIT:   Topic moved to 'In-game Problems'.  Smile

- Sephymuffins

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED] Empty Re: PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED]

Post by J.T. Sun 01 Dec 2013, 17:41

First of all, can you re-download the Ultimate Fix and the manual patch and re-apply first the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix again?

Concerning your issue, I think you should download and install a mod called Traveler: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Traveler. It helps you teleport your sims to the future in an alternative way. If you don't know how to apply mods, please ask and we are happy to help you.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED] Empty Re: PLEASE HELP. Sim not showing up when I travel to the future. Please read. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 02:31

I have tried to re-download the ultimate fix but the downloads keep failing. What could cause that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 02 Dec 2013, 05:01

Newtothegame wrote:I have tried to re-download the ultimate fix but the downloads keep failing. What could cause that?
Hello,

Please make sure you have stable internet connection (LAN, etc) and try the download with another browser, please.

The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Dec 2013, 20:00

I downloaded the ultimate fix again. and reapplied it. My Sims 3 IN TO THE FUTURE still doesn't work. I am frustrated. It is so weird. When I send a sim to the future the sim does not show up, It like resets and I have to go to edit town and it gives me the option to move a sim in etc etc. That is not how it is supposed to work right? UGH Sad Has this happened to anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 05 Dec 2013, 20:24

Hello,

Are you running your game with any Mods on it or Custom Content?
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:37

I finally figured it out..thanks for helping me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 20:20

What did you have to do in the end? How did you figure it out, I have this exact problem at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 22:14

JayBlayk wrote:What did you have to do in the end? How did you figure it out, I have this exact problem at the moment

That's an old thread; please make a NEW topic for your issue(s), so that I can help you more efficiently. Smile  We prefer people making new threads for their issues, in order to make the threads easier to follow, both for the Helper/Mod and for the person seeking help.

This thread is closed now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top