Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family Empty Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 23:11

Hi there,

I couldn't find a specific topic on this so I'll put this here.
If there is a topic I do apologise.

Anyway, I recently got a copy of Island Paradise, Movie Stuff and Into the Future and installed them one after the other.
I've tried the DEP advise given to me - turns out I'd already done that previously.
I also tried using the Ultimate Fix and Manual Update but to no avail.

What happens is my game will load with my last played family without any trouble whatsoever.
However, when I decide to switch family or move in another family elsewhere in town,
I'm constantly stuck on a never ending loading screen.
The music still plays in the background but it never switches to the other family I want to play.

=( Please help as I really want to return to playing my game!!

Back to top Go down

Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family Empty Re: Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 09:45

Please try to delete all your cache.

Back to top Go down

Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family Empty Re: Game stuck on Loading when changing Household / Moving in Family

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 21:56

Shamrock wrote:Please try to delete all your cache.
I tried that after following a guide... :/
Still no luck.

I've tried so many times just to switch families with no luck it's actually really upsetting now. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top