Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!! Empty Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!!

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 07:44

Hello! I've read the instruction of installing the sims 3 correctly and hopefully it worked for me. 
I downloaded the base game and university life.the base game instruction said that install first the expansion packs that i want before i copy the TS3 file to Game>Bin. Im just wondering if I can uninstall the university life and install different expansion pack?

Thank you for your answers, im really looking forward to it, Smile ^_^

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!! Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!!

Post by Guest Wed 20 Nov 2013, 12:22

If you don't want University Life, you can uninstall it. Otherwise, just go ahead with the install of other expansion packs!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!! Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansion packs please help!!!

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 07:21

do you think it will work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Mon 25 Nov 2013, 10:12

Hello,

Shamrock said it.. You can uninstall University Life, and install a new expansion pack. Just be sure to read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And repeat steps 2-4 Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top