Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING Empty THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 14:43

Hi, guys. I have a problem with crashing. 
Not so while ago, my game started to have the same problem when it comes to build/buy mode. Every time I try to decorate my house, I can do that for tops half an our. And the game shuts down and message pops out that THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING. It's very frustrating because I don't get it why. I had mods and I thought that the problem was whit that, and of course I uninstalled it all. But the crashing problem isn't solved. I did the DEP procedure, and I have Ultimate fix and Manual patch. So I don't think that it is related to that. 
I really don't know what to do, because I tried everything that I know, so maybe you know what might cause this issue? 
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 STOPPED WORKING

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 15:11

Hi, have you tried MTS Delphy Sims 3 dashboard?. maybe it has something to do with the corrupted files

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 16:22

I didn't tried this and I really didn't even know for this program, so thank you. The thing is, I don't have anymore installed mods, so I'm not sure that this is going to fix my problem :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 03:11

i think you should try this http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/tutorial-delphys-dashboard.html. it's okay if you don't have any installed mods, you can also put your mods back so that MTS Delphy can detect if there's corrupted files. (though i'm not 100% sure if this will solve your problem, but you can try this one) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top