Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a quick question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a quick question. Empty I have a quick question.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 01:42

So i have yet to update my game to the latest update, but I want to download into the future. Would i need to apply the manual patch before downloading Into the Future? Or would me using the ultimate fix after downloading the game allow e to update without the manual patch? I apologize if this is confusing .//. I just need to know which i should do first. :newfag:

Back to top Go down

I have a quick question. Empty Re: I have a quick question.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 01:48

reneeosaurus wrote:So i have yet to update my game to the latest update, but I want to download into the future. Would i need to apply the manual patch before downloading Into the Future? Or would me using the ultimate fix after downloading the game allow e to update without the manual patch? I apologize if this is confusing .//. I just need to know which i should do first. :newfag:
You can manually patch it first then install the game.
The ultimate fix has to be put in after update I believe,It can go in at anytime.
Hope that Helped!!! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Nov 2013, 01:49

Thank you! I just needed a little insight as to which should go first. I'm downloading the patch now. Fingers crossed I don't mess things up. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 25 Nov 2013, 06:56

Hello,

I'm going to keep this thread open in the hopes that you will let us know of your progress.  Smile  If you need anymore assistance or any more help, let us know here.

Happy Simming The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top