Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Moonlight Falls & Island Paradise loads & then crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Click Moonlight Falls & Island Paradise loads & then crash Empty Click Moonlight Falls & Island Paradise loads & then crash

Post by Guest Tue 26 Nov 2013, 03:55

Okay so I recently downloaded all of you guys EP's not the only one I bought was Seasons anywaaays I loaded up TS3 and whenever you pick the town you want to play I clicked Moonlight Falls , the loading screen looked like it was loading Island Paradiso , or whatever its called and then it crashes immediately . I've spent hours downloading the EP's & now I can't even play Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Click Moonlight Falls & Island Paradise loads & then crash Empty Re: Click Moonlight Falls & Island Paradise loads & then crash

Post by Sephymuffins Tue 26 Nov 2013, 05:01

Hello,

Please make sure you are following the step by step instructions located here:  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Happy Simming.  The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top