Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with expansions and stuff packs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with expansions and stuff packs! Empty Help with expansions and stuff packs!

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 00:12

I installed some expansion packs and maybe 1 or 2 stuff backs to my base game one of them was into the future. That showed up in the launcher. After I installed a second one, I opened the launcher, and it didn't show the into the future one as installed. But when I go to try and insall the into the future, it says it's already installed. I think one thing I might have done, was install all the cracks after I installed the games, so it might have broke the thing, if this is so, is there a fix to get it to work right? thx.

//EDIT

Omg I'm so sorry, I feel so stupid! I said that they weren't showing up on the little bottom portion, but when I looked at the ultimate patch, I installed the all expansions and stuff, they started showing up Sad sorry.

Back to top Go down

Help with expansions and stuff packs! Empty Re: Help with expansions and stuff packs!

Post by Sephymuffins Thu 28 Nov 2013, 01:04

rfyu2 wrote:Omg I'm so sorry, I feel so stupid! I said that they weren't showing up on the little bottom portion, but when I looked at the ultimate patch, I installed the all expansions and stuff, they started showing up Sad sorry.
Hello there,

That's no problem at all and no need to apologize!  We're glad you got it working!  Do you have any other issues or questions before we close your topic here, since your original issue is resolved?  Smile

Happy Simming!  The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top