Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval. Empty Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 01:46

The stuffit program isn't working for me for some reason, and I downloaded the one everyone here has been saying to use. When it comes to .exe it just makes it into a zip and then when it's a zip it turned it into another .exe, and so on and so forth. So when it comes to the sims 3 stuff i can't get the cracks. Also, It says when I try to install the sims medieval on the launcher it says it can't verify it's integrity. I have the sims 3 installed because Someone from here has given me a serial but i need help for the rest of them. Can someone please help?

Back to top Go down

Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval. Empty Re: Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 18:46

Basically, you have to extract the .rar file that you download from the torrent using that version of stuffit expander. Then, you have to create the extracted folder into a .dmg file and then install the game from that. Is that what you're doing at the moment or not? Let me know and we can go from there.

Back to top Go down

Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval. Empty Re: Problem with Stuffit when downloading the sims 3, Expansions, and Sims medieval.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 07:29

well I think I need to redownload the sims 3 Ambitions because when i tried to extract it from Stuffit it said it was damaged. Lets work on the Sims Medieval for now. I extracted it and I ended up with "The Sims - Medieval.rar Folder" and when I try open the launcher it says "Could not verify the Integrity of the installer".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 08:21

I also looked at other threads and Opened the "Show contents" of the Executive filed.
I went into Contents
then Resources
and opened Info.plist with Textedit

But I don't see Cedegar Game Name anywhere.
This is what popped up:

CFBundleDevelopmentRegion
English
CFBundleExecutable
${EXECUTABLE_NAME}
CFBundleIconFile
tgInstall
CFBundleIdentifier
com.transgaming.tginstall-SIMS3
CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion
CFBundleName
${PRODUCT_NAME}
CFBundlePackageType
APPL
CFBundleSignature
TGIN
CFBundleVersion
NSMainNibFile
MainMenu
NSPrincipalClass
tgApplication

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 02:46

I'm having the same issue... Except I'm trying to download Generations and it says invalid blahblahblah. And I looked at the Admin thread about that and there was no "crack" there like it said there would be and I wasn't about to download a bunch of parts of the base game... when I have the disk game.
And my info.plist says:

CFBundleDevelopmentRegion
English
CFBundleDisplayName
The SIMS(tm) 3 Generations Install
CFBundleExecutable
tgInstall
CFBundleIconFile
tgInstall
CFBundleIdentifier
com.transgaming.tginstall-sims3ep04-sku1
CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion