Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 installation location. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 installation location. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 installation location. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Dec 2013, 01:13

hey just a quick question i hope the installation of sims 3 in any drive like not in the C:Programfiles (x86)\. .... .. .. . ..  It does not matter cox im thinking of installing everything (all expansions and stuff packs) into Drive D: .... Since you it is mentioned everywhere to copy the sims 3 crack and .dll file into C:Programfiles(x86)\EA Electronics ..............

I have downloaded every expansion and stuff till into the future and gonna follow your MUST READ steps. Thanks.

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)". Your question does not belong into the "chit-chat" section.

- Carlos

//EDIT

Anyways i'll answer it myself ... ofcourse it does not matter where you install just make sure you are copying the crack in the right directory. The game works flawlessly for now. If there'd be any problem ill post up and hopefully you people would reply.
Thanks Sims 3 installation location. [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin

Moderator edit: I'm glad to hear that. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic (in the right section of the forum). Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top