Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights Empty cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 07:09

this problem has never happened before in my game until i installed roaring heights just yesterday. i was renovating one of the built houses in roaring heights, and at one point during the renovation i can still switch to live mode normally, then i went back to renovating for a while, then the problem happened.

the live mode icon lighted up when i clicked on it, but it never switched to live mode. so i gave up and went to edit town without saving the renovation, and i saved the game from there. then i tried to go back to the household i was playing, then the user interface (UI) went missing  Facepalm  so i had to alt+tab, and closed the game from the task manager.

i am not sure whether this problem came from roaring heights or from the game itself. but this has never happened in my game before. all of my mods are updated, my custom contents are all fine when i scanned it with the dashboard. maybe because of the store fixes being not updated yet? i dont know  Help

Back to top Go down

cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights Empty Re: cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 09:38

Can you check whether it is a problem with Roaring Heights only?
Can you try now with any other world you have, and see whether you still have the problem?

Back to top Go down

cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights Empty Re: cannot switch from buy/build mode to live mode in roaring heights

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 18:11

no, the game and the live mode work normally in every world i have. it seems like the problem only happens occasionally, due to unknown causes  scratch  scratch , but it happened to me the first time when i was playing in Roaring Heights. i'd like to know if this also happens to other players?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top