Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaring Heights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roaring Heights Empty Roaring Heights

Post by Guest Sat 02 Aug 2014, 07:52

It seems like everytime I use Roaring Heights from the ya'll site.It makes my game lag,freezes or save and load forever.I've recently install the new store fix to my sims 3 document folder and rmoved all mods before applying the store fix.I really want this world because of the skyscraper shells I can add to my Bridg Port.Is there's any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Roaring Heights Empty Re: Roaring Heights

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Aug 2014, 00:17

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:It seems like everytime I use Roaring Heights from the ya'll site.It makes my game lag,freezes or save and load forever.I've recently install the new store fix to my sims 3 document folder and rmoved all mods before applying the store fix.I really want this world because of the skyscraper shells I can add to my Bridg Port.Is there's any suggestions?

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working#118442

Look at my suggestions there, and tell me if you are familiar with them. Smile  If you have already done all these things, ignore them though.

If you heard the first time of them, then please do everything I described there. Good luck again - and take your time !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Aug 2014, 02:55

Ok,I just finished downloading and installed IOribt Game Booster.So Im going to see what happens next

//EDIT

ok it seems that game booster help a little.Havent tried it with roaring heights installed,i'll keep you up to date on my progress

//EDIT

Ok I followed steps 2-4 and updated the game again.I played for about an hour in edit town.I used Iorbit game booster with no problems.My only concered is when I'm in build buy mode the area where the furynture and bulid section.Will become black in t he background and I have to leave the build section for one minute then go back.And the problem will be resolved

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 06 Aug 2014, 13:54

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:Ok,I just finished downloading and installed IOribt Game Booster.So Im going to see what happens next

//EDIT

ok it seems that game booster help a little.Havent tried it with roaring heights installed,i'll keep you up to date on my progress

//EDIT

Ok I followed steps 2-4 and updated the game again.I played for about an hour in edit town.I used Iorbit game booster with no problems.My only concered is when I'm in build buy mode the area where the furynture and bulid section.Will become black in t he background and I have to leave the build section for one minute then go back.And the problem will be resolved

OK, and you really did all the suggestions from the link I posted before ? What about your graphics driver...are they up-to-date ? Also, does it make a difference if you lower the in-game graphics settings (in the options menu) ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Aug 2014, 03:23

I think I figured out t he problems? Everytime I use store content thats decrap like I just used IndustrialKitchenSET.The game was looping everytime I was saving.Heres my specs: Operating System    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate,CPU Type    QuadCore AMD Phenom X4 Black Edition 9600, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200),Motherboard Chipset: AMD 790FX,ATI Radeon HD 3870  (512 MB),System Memory:3328 MB  (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM) x2.So I dont know whats going on ? I've upadted DirectX 11.0,Framworks,and Video Drivers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Aug 2014, 03:25

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:I think I figured out t he problems? Everytime I use store content thats decrap like I just used IndustrialKitchenSET.The game was looping everytime I was saving.Heres my specs: Operating System    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate,CPU Type    QuadCore AMD Phenom X4 Black Edition 9600, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200),Motherboard Chipset: AMD 790FX,ATI Radeon HD 3870  (512 MB),System Memory:3328 MB  (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM) x2.So I dont know whats going on ? I've upadted DirectX 11.0,Framworks,and Video Drivers

Please take note of this Announcement here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17462-possible-issues-with-store-fixes

That's all I can suggest for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top