Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs Empty I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by Guest Tue 17 Dec 2013, 19:26

I've tried to look around for answers before making a thread but I need help. I have installed the Sims 3 base game and all of that is fine but when I try to install the expansion packs it won't work. It opens up and I can press 'next' once and then it tells me it needs to check for updates of the Sims 3 base game. At first I pressed no and then it just closed the whole process, so I pressed yes (check for updates) and it told me that it couldn't do that and it would close the process. I've tried installing a bunch of different expansion packs but the same thing keeps happening. What should I do?

Back to top Go down

I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs Empty Re: I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by Guest Tue 17 Dec 2013, 21:01

Same problem Sad
I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs Z

Back to top Go down

I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs Empty Re: I can't install the Sims 3 expansion packs

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Dec 2013, 16:25

Hello,

Use the manual patch first, and again when you finish installing all of the expansionpacks you want.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top