Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do some people have to install the cracks for The Sims 3 + it`s expansion packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do some people have to install the cracks for The Sims 3 + it`s expansion packs? Empty Why do some people have to install the cracks for The Sims 3 + it`s expansion packs?

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 08:52

So a week ago I installed The Sims 3 just by itself no expansion packs and I was having a blast playing the game but I felt like that the game needed more stuff and by more I mean lot's of new features and stuff XD

So anyway when I installed The Sims 3 I updated it first and got the 1.39.3 (As of October 22 2012) then installed the 1.39.3 crack and The Sims 3 work perfectly!

Then afterwards I went to install some of the expansion packs for The Sims 3 I already installed The Sims 3 Pets and Night Life and that's really all I did.

So when I went to start up the launcher it worked and I was able to play The Sims 3 the booting logo after the intro was different as I knew this was going to happen I thought the game was working so I quitted the game afterwards.

But at the time I went back to the page where I got the expansion pack "The Sims 3 Pets" which was somewhere around the The Pirate Bay website under the hosters of you guys (this website) and it included a crack to patch the game so you can play it and my reaction was like

"Da heck???"

Because the expansion packs were working without me adding in the cracks for them which to me was like "hmmmm...."

However, I didn't look at the game fully enough cause for me just seeing the custom boot logo after the intro was enough to say "It's Installed."

So my question is how come I didn't need to add the crack files for the expansion packs. And why do other people have problems but say they fix the problem using your guys "Ultilmate Fix" for the The Sims 3

Also tell me what happens if I run the game with expansion packs that I havn't put the crack in yet.

And lastly what does the crack files for the expansion packs do?

Some Random Info:

The Sims 3 Base (The only folder where I put the crack files for the game)
The Sims 3 Ambitions (No Crack Installed)
The Sims 3 Night Life (N0 Crack Installed)
The Sims 3 Pets (No crack Installed)

- Thanks In Advance.

Also My Launcher is working perfectly fine too.

Back to top Go down

Why do some people have to install the cracks for The Sims 3 + it`s expansion packs? Empty Re: Why do some people have to install the cracks for The Sims 3 + it`s expansion packs?

Post by Admin Mon 22 Oct 2012, 13:30

NeonColors wrote:But at the time I went back to the page where I got the expansion pack "The Sims 3 Pets" which was somewhere around the The Pirate Bay website under the hosters of you guys (this website) and it included a crack to patch the game so you can play it and my reaction was like

"Da heck???"
//MOVED
Hello there,

Where, exactly?
NeonColors wrote:However, I didn't look at the game fully enough cause for me just seeing the custom boot logo after the intro was enough to say "It's Installed."
Custom boot logo? Are you sure you didn't use a modified installer? (Which we're highly against!)

NeonColors wrote:So my question is how come I didn't need to add the crack files for the expansion packs. And why do other people have problems but say they fix the problem using your guys "Ultilmate Fix" for the The Sims 3
Since the release of The Sims 3: Generations, you don't need to update the expansions packs separately any more. You only need to update the base game, which then automatically updates all your expansions too. This is a lot easier than updating your expansions one bye one, right?
Because of this, you only need to crack the base game and not the expansions one by one any more.

NeonColors wrote:Also tell me what happens if I run the game with expansion packs that I havn't put the crack in yet.
See the above.

NeonColors wrote:And lastly what does the crack files for the expansion packs do?
You don't need any cracks for the expansions. (There aren't any, actually) See above.
If you mean the crack files that come with the expansions' torrents, those are all out-dated cracks and only work directly after the release of that torrent, until the game gets updated again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male