Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uninstalling & Reinstalling Sims EPs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uninstalling & Reinstalling Sims EPs Empty Uninstalling & Reinstalling Sims EPs

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2013, 01:25

Yoooo okay so I'm sorry if this has been asked before -- I looked through some of them and didn't see anything.

So!  Anyway!

I messed up while I was downloading one of the EPs, and it messed up everything so now Sims 3 is a big, hot mess.  Basically I apparently messed up while downloading Town Life Stuff?  And the whole "No Disc" problem popped up, even though I used the crack and all that.  So I tried to fix it by myself, which was a really, really silly idea and now an error message pops up and Sims won't load at all, and I've soiled it.  Soiled it!

I already bought the base, generations, pets, world adventure, and... I don't remember.  Basically all I want to know is the best way to uninstall the games.  Should I just delete the .dmg disc thing and then remake it and all that stuff?  Cause if I do that, they're still under the "Applications > Game > Bin" that whole shabang, so I don't know if I should delete all of those, too?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to play Sims ok.

Back to top Go down

Uninstalling & Reinstalling Sims EPs Empty Re: Uninstalling & Reinstalling Sims EPs

Post by Dieneryn Fri 20 Dec 2013, 02:37

Hello,

There's more than that to the uninstallation process Smile

Please read this article: http://bluebellflora.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/how-to-do-a-clean-uninstall-and-reinstall-on-a-mac/

Let us know if that helps Very Happy
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top