Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Main Screen on The Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Main Screen on The Sims 3 Empty Blank Main Screen on The Sims 3

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2013, 07:51

Hi there,

I am new at this forum, but hugely appreciate the work and support people do!!  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I have closely followed the installation guide on The Sims 3, but I am still have problems unfortunately!  Help  Noob 

I bought the Sims 3 Base game just last week, installed it fine and it came with origin. I then torrented . . .

* Sims 3 Generations
* Late Night
* Town Life Stuff
* World Adventures
* Master Suite Stuff

I also downloaded and followed the fix patch download with instructions on putting the cracks into each folder.

BUT for some reason the game loads fine, but when getting to the main menu there is no option of selecting a town or starting a new game, the interface has been completely wiped away and there isn't even the option to quit.

I'm not sure if this has something to do with Origin, any tips/advice please!!!  Cool  Cool

Back to top Go down

Blank Main Screen on The Sims 3 Empty Re: Blank Main Screen on The Sims 3

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2013, 07:55

Just to add, when I start the load up of the game from the Game launcher, the screen goes black then it skips back onto the desktop and I actually have to click back onto the game from the taskbar.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top