Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infamous Blank Main Screen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infamous Blank Main Screen? Empty Infamous Blank Main Screen?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 01:39

The first time I got the blank screen was when one of my saves were corrupted. I have no idea how, (it said ChampesLesSims.sims3.bad) so I just deleted it and renamed the backup to sims3 and tried to play from that instead. The blank screen was gone and I was able to play, but the game only crashed right after I came back from Shang Simla. So, fed up with that, I made a new family it was playing normally (only crashing after a few hours due to the ram on my laptop, but otherwise no problem). Then just yesterday I updated to 1.67 and tried to replay it again, but I was asked to insert the into the future disk. Instead, I reapplied the crack I had from downloading the torrent and now i have the blank screen again. Infamous Blank Main Screen? TS3W2013-07-2100-42-52-17_zps46c27ab2
Could it be from that? I kinda feel like an idiot, I'm not exactly good with this.
If you need to know I already have most of the expansion packs - base game, world adventures, ambitions, fast lane stuff, late night, generations, pets, and everything from showtime to into the future.

Back to top Go down

Infamous Blank Main Screen? Empty Re: Infamous Blank Main Screen?

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 01:44

Please download and apply the Ultimate Fix.
Extract all using WinRAR, then copy the files from the #Crack folder to your base game install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:04

Thank you! Worked perfectly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 02:13

Actually, do you also have a solution to the crashing issue? Because I just tried playing it and it crashed within 10 minutes again.  Sad  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 03:10

Hello, Very Happy
Please take a look at this topic.
Try EVERYTHING that is stated in that topic and if your problem is still not solved please let us know since There is always more than one solution! Smile
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top