Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Blank Main Menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Blank Main Menu Empty Sims 3 Blank Main Menu

Post by Guest Sat 14 Nov 2015, 06:49

Hey Smile

I recently upgraded my pc so I thought I'd start playing sims 3 again since before it lagged for me 

I did these steps

- Un-installed all past sims 3 expansions through the control panel
- Installed the base game and applied the manual patch
- Downloaded Every expansion back and stuff pack
- Downloaded the ultimate fix file
- Moved the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll from the "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" Folder to the base sims 3 folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"
- Downloaded all the Sims 3 world files I could find on this site as well as the store fix
- Moved all the Sims 3 world files to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\InstalledWorlds
- Followed the store fix instructions
- Tried to launch Sims 3 

Then after launching it, the "select a town" part is blank beneath, and when I click nothing appears it is just blank, the option part is blank too so I

- Moved away all the sims 3 worlds from the installed worlds folder
- Moved away the store fix stuff
- Attempted to re-launch it 

But yet again, the error appeared, both times I also tried admin, but nothing at all Sad Can anyone help me??

EDIT - After reading around , I installed the manual patch and then tried carrying over the fix's again from the same destination but nothing yet again WhatDidUJustCallMe? added Images to see if it helps

Last edited by Joshuam303 on Sat 14 Nov 2015, 07:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more info)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Blank Main Menu Empty Re: Sims 3 Blank Main Menu

Post by Guest Sat 14 Nov 2015, 14:42

No one to help?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top